Account Management System
TalonRO Account Management System
TalonRO’s Account Management System was introduced in April, 2012 to upgrade player accounts on TalonRO into a single, unified system. TalonRO's Account Management System links your in-game account directly to your forum account, providing players with an enhanced level of protection. Players who had an account prior to April 2012 and this switch who are recently returning to TalonRO will need to send in a Support Ticket in order to merge their accounts. For all new players and players who registered after April 24, 2012, the account management system is automatically enabled.
- A manual Account Management System update will need to be applied to your account if your game account meets the following criteria:
- Your in-game accounts were made before April 24th, 2012.
- You are just returning to TalonRO and you last played before April 24th, 2012.
- You have not migrated your account yet into the new Account Management System.
- If these apply to you and you cannot log into TalonRO, please send in a Support Ticket and we will manually attach your account(s) for you. Note: this does not apply to newly created accounts; those will automatically be generated through the Account Management System.