Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest
1. In Ayothaya, find Dusit (Ayothaya 82, 132).
2. Go to Shaman (ayothaya 65,104). She'll ask you some items to make the Holy Threads.The list of the items include: 1x Needle Packet 1x Spool 1x Solid Husk 1x Holy Water
3. After you collect the items and give it to Shaman. You'll receive a Holy Threads. Which will give you to access the dungeon level 1.
4. Go to Puraim (ayo_fild01 129,197) at the east of Ayothaya. You must have the Holy Threads in your inventory. He’ll just push you off the hill to go to the Ayothaya dungeon so you’ll loose 10% of your HP.
5. Go to the temple, and go in.
6. Here you'll find the mapless maze. There's also a drop down pool, avoid walking into these, since they kill you if you fall down them, and you do lose EXP. You'll see 3 possible paths facing North and 3 to the West, the North facing one farthest to the West will cause a popup NPC dialogue to activate and start flashing crosses on the minimap.
7. These are hidden panels along the way, you'll need to press them in order!
- Note: Using a Fly Wing or Teleporting will cancel the crosses so you'd best have a good memory or reactivate them after each one you find.
- Note 2: If you Teleport around, it is possible that you land in a drop down pool! and then you'll lose experience. You decide if you take the risk!
Map of Crosses (Approximate):
Note: The dark zone in center is only a pool of water.
Once you activate all 6, return to Shaman. She will make Holier Threads for you, and asks for: 2x Holy Water 1x Yggdrasil Leaf 2x Needle Packet 2x Spool
8. After making the Holier Threads, you're able to return to the maze and access level 2!
9. Once you make it down to level 2, head for (268, 107). Talk to the NPC tile to be given 1 Old Blue Box.
10. After collecting the Old Blue Box, head back to Shaman, you will be told that because of your adventurous spirit, you should keep it.