Biolabs Level 4 Entrance Quest
|Factory Quest||→||Einbroch Murder Quest||→||President Quest||→||Rebellion Quest||→||Biolabs Level 4 Entrance Quest|
|Biolabs Entrance Quest||→|
|Odin's Temple Excavation||→|
This is a series of quests that will give the player access to the Fourth Level of Biolabs. As of this guide's writing, the Entrance Quest is character bound.
It is recommended that you use your most geared character to finish the quests as you are tasked to proceed to areas of high level monsters. Doing this with a party of friends is also recommended, as you will most likely need one should you plan to hunt, level, or simply hang around the dungeon.
It is also recommended that you read into each quest dialogue, as the stories are entertaining and is certainly a good read for players who wish to experience such form of gameplay.
1. After you have finished all pre-requisite quests, proceed to the slums area of Lighthalzen and find an NPC called Jerome Jameson (303, 304) and talk to him to initiate the quest.
2. Head over to lhz_03 (Lighthalzen Dungeon 3) and find the entrance to Biolabs 4 on the lower right of the dungeon:
3. Enter the warp and you'll find yourself on the fourth floor of the Biolabs dungeon:
4. Keep following the road and walk up when you can and you'll find someone familiar....
5. After realising that he is Professor Wolfchev who has gone missing, the both of you engaged in a game of chase... (don't worry, your character will follow him and you don't have to find him)
6. After a cat-and-mouse chase, you will now arrive at a place where you have to fight against his malfunctioned experiments...
7. Kill all of those malfunctioned experiments. There is a time limit for this (about 15 or 20 minutes) so make sure you do it fast.
NOTE: For High Priest players doing the quest - it is recommended to switch to Battle Priest build (ask for advice about this, I just pumped AGI and DEX to full with some STR and used a book to hit em). You are required to kill those mobs and it will take time if you will use Holy Light against them (thanks for Luminous Zero's testimony). Also kill them one by one. Mobs are Ghost Property so bring Holy Water for Aspersio.
8. After that, talk to Wolfchev and he will point you in the 12 O'Clock direction:
9. When you see the blue words and the dialogue has ended, DO NOT talk to him again - walk straight to the 12o'clock position in relation to the scientist and you will trigger another set of dialog which will warp you to Wolfchev's Laboratory (Lhz_dun04)
If you do not walk to the 12 o'clock position and trigger the npc, and end up talking to him again he will warp you back to the entrance of the slums.
You may now gain access to Biolabs Level 4 by going through the Biolabs Level 3 warp shown in step 2.
Previous Quest: Rebellion Quest