Black Wing (13061)
TalonRO stats of this item are these:
Black Wing  A black serated dagger crafted by the rogue guild. Increases the damage of Back Stab by 30%. Each refine increases the skill damage by 2% and MATK by 3%. If used in combination with the Black Cat, HIT + 5, MATK + 5, reduces the SP cost of all skills by 5%. Class: Dagger Attack: 142 Weight: 60 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 90 Applicable Job: Stalker Only
There are some people that would love to get a highly upgraded (think of +9 or +10) dagger like this and spam stuff like Storm Gusts, Magnum Exorcismus and other magic based attacks.
Yeah, it's a pity that Soul Linkers can't use this...