|Factory Quest||→||Einbroch Murder Quest||→||President Quest||→||Rebellion Quest||→||Biolabs Level 4 Entrance Quest|
|Biolabs Entrance Quest||→|
|Odin's Temple Excavation||→|
This is a series of quests that will give the player access to the Fourth Level of Biolabs. As of this guide's writing, the Entrance Quest is character bound.
It is recommended that you use your most geared character to finish the quests as you are tasked to proceed to areas of high level monsters. Doing this with a party of friends is also recommended, as you will most likely need one should you plan to hunt, level, or simply hang around the dungeon.
It is also recommended that you read into each quest dialogue, as the stories are entertaining and is certainly a good read for players who wish to experience such form of gameplay.
- This particular part of the quest chain has themes that are a little darker than the other quests.
- Base EXP (per level range)
- 60-69: 4,000,000
- 70-79: 5,000,000
- 80-89: 7,500,000
- 90-99: 10,000,000
- Job EXP (per level range)
- 60-69: 1,500,000
- 70-79: 2,500,000
- 80-89: 4,000,000
- 90-99: 5,000,000
- 1 Old Blue Box
- 10 Speed Potions
2. There are a few trigger spots that will start this quest for you. The following locations are areas that will trigger a dialog pop-up box if you are holding the Handcuffs:
- Biolabs Level 1
- (lhz_dun01 147 106)
- (lhz_dun01 239 135)
- (lhz_dun01 66 213)
- (lhz_dun01 225 198)
- Biolabs Level 2
- (lhz_dun02 244 229)
- (lhz_dun02 60 298)
- (lhz_dun02 267 278)
- (lhz_dun02 94 199)
- Biolabs Level 3
- (lhz_dun03 244 51)
- (lhz_dun03 123 191)
- (lhz_dun03 74 140)
Clear one of the above areas of monsters, and get the dialog pop-up to continue to the next step. Just walk back and forth the general area of the coordinates listed. You only need to visit one of them and trigger the pop-up dialogue to start the quest.
3. Now, keeping the Handcuffs, continue past the guard to Lighthalzen's slum area. You are looking now for the following locations in order:
1st: Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity (lighthalzen): 344, 278
2nd: Inside Lighthalzen (lhz_in03): 178, 22 (Building located at Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity (lighthalzen): 344, 229). Once entering the bar, just walk to the left corner that's jutting out to trigger the curse.
3rd: Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity (lighthalzen): 295, 227
4th: Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity (lighthalzen): 364, 315
You will get another pop-up dialog at these check points, and you should be weary of what is ahead!
4. Once you have ventured around Lighthalzen and have triggered the spirits, talk to the Elder (Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity (lighthalzen): 346, 263). She has great wisdom regarding the research that has happened in recent years.
5. Talk to her and pay attention to her story. She will then help you with getting rid of them.
Be honest to her and let her know that you can't remember every bad thing you have done. Follow along with her as she helps you with how to deal with what you have just learned.
6. She will show you where you need to go next, just pay attention to your mini-map.
7. Now following the Elder's instructions you will need to head to the Rekenber Headquarters. As you enter into this building you will walk forward and trigger another spirit (lhz_in01 113 150).
After triggering the spirit you will want to continue forward towards the Representative and ask about the Corporation's History. She will then guide you to the Library.
8. Now head to your left into the Library (lhz_in01 27 247) past the two female guides as well as the guard to the research labs (do not go in the labs, just walk past them). Then, talk to the Representative there.
Ask her about the Corporation's History and listen closely to what she says. You will need to talk to her again and discuss Rekenber's Businesses with her to find out more about what has been going on.
She will then guide you to look up the Guidebook to find more about Rekenber's businesses.
Clicking on the Guidebook and reading what little information there is will help you understand the mission that was at hand.
9. You will need to venture more in this building to find out some other information. There is another location to check out on the 2nd floor.
Just go back to the reception representative and head up the flight of red stairs and walk all the way to your far right (right past the Ash Vacuum Quest meeting room location) till you reach a blue door.
Head to (lhz_in01 272 227) and you will find another spirit.
Note: If this spirit curses the player more than once step 11 will not work correctly and players will need to start over from step 7. Be extra careful when activating this spirit to ensure it is only done once.
10. Realizing that you might be in over your head and yet still curious as to what is going on, you head back towards the Library. Talk to the guard (the one you passed by earlier, blocking the portal) and he will request your ID to be confirmed. You will need to put on your Grandpa Beard and Geek Glasses, as you can tell from his own ID, before he will let you pass.
Once you have put on the Grandpa Beard and Geek Glasses you can then talk to the Rekenber Guard and he will let you into the room.
11. Once you enter the room, you will want to head to your right. You will see 3 rooms. Each room has a very specific purpose for the testing and creating that is done here. Head to the room on the far right, and walk towards the middle of the room (lhz_in01 206 129). A dialogue box will appear and you will be taken back in time.
12. You will stumble upon a conversation between Doctor Varmunt and a representative of the Rekenber Corporation. It would seem that the brilliant Doctor isn't happy with what he was asked to do. After the conversation you will be transported back to your own time.
13. Now that you know about the fake Ymir's Heart and the developments they are trying to accomplish with the Airship and the Guardians, you should go see and talk to one of the scientists in this area. Talk to the Mad Scientist (lhz_in01 273 121), and offer him your help.
14. Talk to the Mad Scientist again as it would seem he was too distracted to give you the right attention you requested for. Ask to speak to him again, and he will give you a hint of what he needs.
Round and Shiny? Must be a Glass Bead! Bring back a Glass Bead to him again and politely ask him about his work. He will give you some details about what he is working on and how he feels it will change the world.
15. Let's wander around, and head to the room to the north. See if what this Mad Scientist is talking about will really change the world. Moving into the north room, (lhz_in01 282 166) you will circle around a table in the middle of the room and find something on the floor.
You will then be transported back in time once again. If you move around the room you will see what looks to be some sort of testing going on.
16. You talk to the Scientist and you see he is having a conversation with...what looks to be a Peco Peco. Upon listening into this conversation the Scientist is having with himself and the Peco Peco you realize that he throws down what he claims to be a cheap trinket.
Pick up this Pendant and let's see if we can find its rightful owner. Someone has to know something about this item.
17. You remember that the Elder said to return once you find what you are looking for.
Head back to the Elder and see if she can help by showing her the pendant. The pendant looks to have a curse on it, something that she claims to be able to fix. Return to her with 5 Holy Water (from a local priest or Merman) and a Bouquet (from Prontera's Flower Girl) as she has requested.
18. If you head north in the slums district (lighthalzen 319,321) you will come to a house with a Crippled Girl (lhz_in03 31,162) that looks to be in some serious discomfort.
Talk to the girl and show her the pendant, and listen to her story of what the pendant means to her.
Then tell her as gently as possible, and then offer her some comfort. If you tell her the brutal truth and get kicked out, simply keep retrying to enter the building and the door will eventually unlock.
19. After you have comforted her, you can head back out of their house and continue your quest to find out what more there is about this spirit. As you exit the house (lighthalzen 319 321) you will be confronted by the spirit again, but this time the spirit is grateful for what you have been able to do to help him and blesses you for what you did.
You will now receive the experience reward based on your level range.
20. The search for a true answer hasn't stopped, and you figure that this spirit that continues to follow you has something to do with the Rekenber Corporation and you feel the need to continue there. You head to speak with a Secretary; Secretary Slierre (lhz_in01 286 226).
She can be found past the memorable blue doors on the second floor of the Rekenber HQ (from Step 9 of this quest). You ask Slierre about the slums, only to find out she doesn't know much about them. So you talk to her again and ask about the Laboratory, and she gives you a vague question and pushes you off to the help desk.
Realizing she isn't going to answer your questions in a round about manner, you come out with it and ask about Wolfchev's Research. Stunned, she inquires about why you asked, and you explain that you are a friend of his.
She tries to brush you off, but you reply with "W-Wait!", and you ask again about Wolfchev's Research.
She explains that she is not able to answer your questions but if you have something to show her then she is more then willing to help you.
So you ask about Wolchev's Test Subjects, ignoring her statement of not being able to help.
- At this point she attempts to sway the conversation towards the positive aspects of the research and you claim that his experiments are suspicious and you don't trust the corporation. Not claiming to know anything, she asks for proof, so you show her the evidence. By this point you must still be carrying your Handcuffs.
- You show her the Handcuffs and Slierre becomes bothered by this proof.
- You ask what Wolfchev is doing now, and you explain that, Yes you are suspicious about his research, and question about Mr. Wolfchev and the creatures in Regenschirm.
She takes your claims and asks that you give her time to go over it all and see if there is any truth to this report.
21. Being that you want answers now, you continue to pester her by requesting the results and what was found.
After a few minutes of pestering her she comes back and informs you of the dreadful truth that Wolfchev had done unauthorized research and what you had found was the truth. You ask what he was doing, and she tells you what she was able to find out about his deadly research.
22. Now that you have confirmed the unauthorized research, you rush back to the Mad Scientist (lhz_que01 94 2) to put a stop to his research but when you arrive you find that he has vanished and that all he left behind were his well documented research files.
Previous Quest: Biolabs Entrance Quest
Next Quest: Rebellion Quest