|Factory Quest||→||Einbroch Murder Quest||→||President Quest||→||Rebellion Quest||→||Biolabs Level 4 Entrance Quest|
|Biolabs Entrance Quest||→|
|Odin's Temple Excavation||→|
This is a series of quests that will give the player access to the Fourth Level of Biolabs. As of this guide's writing, the Entrance Quest is character bound.
It is recommended that you use your most geared character to finish the quests as you are tasked to proceed to areas of high level monsters. Doing this with a party of friends is also recommended, as you will most likely need one should you plan to hunt, level, or simply hang around the dungeon.
It is also recommended that you read into each quest dialogue, as the stories are entertaining and is certainly a good read for players who wish to experience such form of gameplay.
- Base Experience (per level range)
- Level 1-41 = 3,075
- Level 41-50 = 15,375
- Level 51-60 = 33,020
- Level 61-70 = 92,540
- Level 71-80 = 160,310
- Level 81-90 = 380,130
- Level 91-99 = 1,453,375
1. Inside the Einbroch Factory (the factory is located at the center bottom of the city Einbroch 179, 70);
there is a friendly factory supervisor, Zelmeto (ein_in01: 67, 242).
He'll talks about the hardship and under staffing in the factory. After deciding to help him, he suggests inspecting parts of the factory.
2. He speaks of the parts that need examining. Check each one then return to him before checking the next.
2nd Control Panel: Inside Einbroch (ein_in01): 48, 231
3rd Pressure Governor: Inside Einbroch (ein_in01): 107, 216
Main Control Panel: Inside Einbroch (ein_in01): 61, 257
Conveyor (Small): Inside Einbroch (ein_in01): 45, 196
Pipe: Inside Einbroch (ein_in01): 100, 265 (to the left of these coordinates)
'Conveyor (Large): Inside Einbroch (ein_in01): 95, 234
3. Zelmeto will ask you to talk to the manager and request that the parts be fixed. Head out the back entrance to the factory to find the big fat ugly Liotzburg (einbroch: 132, 84).
He is the factory manager, and reveals he is too stingy to use his money for the factory.
5. Give him the materials. After he fixes the part, he thanks the player and rewards them with some experience.
Next Quest: Einbroch Murder Quest