Play with Baby Cats
1. Talk to Cat Expert, Rato (Malangdo 165, 223) in north of island. He'll ask you to play with the baby cats.
There are five colors of compass. They will tell you the order of the compass (Memorize them! or you can check your quest list!) You have 3 minutes to reach each compass in turn, solve the basic math problem, and then click the Meowbell in the center of the ship.
5.a. If you fail, talk to [Meow Team] Charo and then to the Compass to try again.
6. Talk to Cat Detective (172, 178) and they will tell you to stop the machine from blowing.
You will be shown a sequence of colors - Red, Green, Yellow, or Blue. Write these down.
When asks to press buttons, press the appropriate buttons for each color shown, switching red with green, and blue with yellow:
If it was Red, enter Green;
If it was Green, enter Red;
If it was Blue, enter Yellow;
If it was Yellow, enter Blue.
- You will have to do four sequences, of two, four, six, and eight colors.
- If you fail, just buy another Adventure Card B from Cat Detective. 1 Adventure Card B costs 1 Malangdo Can.
- If successful, you will receive 3 E Class Coin and can continue with the quest.
7. Talk to Cat Detective again. They will send you to look for 6 Picture Fragment inside the Navy Ship (162,162).
There's a chance that they'll kick you out of the room, just keep trying.
Seashell (mal_in02 31,57) at Captain's Room
Ship Pillar (mal_in02 114,56) in the Hallway
Ventilation Window (mal_in02 138,31)in last room on the right of the Hallway
Dirty Bed (mal_in02 133,98) in last room on left of the Hallway
Box (mal_in02 187,45) Southeast corner of Meeting Room
Book (mal_in02 170,75) North from the entrance of Meeting Room
8. Bring the six pieces back to the Cat Detective. They will tell you to bring them to [Meow Team]Charo.
Charo will ask you to give it to Cat Expert, Rato