Slotted Mid Headgears
TalonRO has pretty much every mid-headgear in-game, and almost all of them can be slotted. Here's how.
The base materials
To make a slotted mid-headgear, you need one of the base materials, namely Sunglasses  (STR category), Contact Lenses  (AGI category) and Glasses  (INT category). To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section.
Each of these items can be acquired through a quest, starting in the Geffen Bar. Go inside the upper right building in the middle part of Geffen, which is located at Geffen(geffen): 136,136. Find an NPC named Hans inside this building at geffen_in 37,123.
He can make one of these items for you, but will require some materials to make them. These requirements are as follows:
- 1x Glasses(INT +1), Sunglasses(STR +1) OR Monocle(AGI +1) (all buyable from NPCs, consult RMS for NPC location. Note: Monocle is the base ingredient for Contact Lenses)
- 2x Each Kind of Transparent Plate: Blue, Green, Orange, Red (a total amount of 8 plates)
- 5x Old Blue Box
- 25x Crystal Mirror
- 30x Steel
- 200x Crystal Fragment
- 1,500,000 Zeny
Note: These base mid-headgears (Sunglasses , Glasses , Contact Lenses ) will not give the stat you desire until Chiqita upgrades it!
The slotted mid-headgears
You can find the NPC to make slotted mid-headgears at prt_in 45,97 (the stat/skill reset building), by the name Chiqita.
All you have to do is bring her a non-slotted version of the headgear you like and one of the base materials (Sunglasses , Glasses  or Contact Lenses ).
Available Mid Headgear
- All mid-headgears other than the base ingredient give DEF + 1, STR/AGI/INT + 1, and has a level 70 minimum requirement
- Items in bold does not have the level 70 minimum requirement
Getting the non-slotted versions
As you will need the non-slotted version of a specific headgear to make a slotted one, you will need a way to get these. Quite some can be bought from NPC's or the Reward Guru, some can be made through quests and some can be dropped by an OBB/OPB.
There is now also a new way to get these, namely by finding a Chiqita's Jewelry Box. These boxes are being dropped by Myst Case at a low chance and give you any non-slotted mid-headgear (except some newer ones).
- Credits to GM Seiren for this Guide